Just got back to the hotel after a really long day, so I will keep it short.
I had a busy day at work with meetings starting at 8:45am through 5:30pm, with a working lunch thrown in. We have some partners visiting from Europe so we want to make the most of their visit. I took my 2 Tylenol in the AM, but I have to admit that I was a bit uncomfortable around 10am with sharpish pains on my side, probably ovulation. It stopped after about an hour.
After work two of my colleagues went to a nice seafood restaurant by the waterfront and had a wonderful meal with good wine and chatted and gossiped. It was fun. I really like these two gals and they have been super supportive of my TTC efforts and we have known each other for several years, so they are more friends than simply coworkers.
Back at the hotel around 8:30pm which is 11:30pm per my body clock. Now I am curled up in bed, and will watch some TV.
I have an even earlier start tomorrow with wake up at 5:45am - yikes.
Wow you are busy. Hope you get some chill time soon.
ReplyDelete5:45 is too early for life. Glad you are feeling okay.
ReplyDelete