Friday, December 16, 2011

Back Home

I am back home.

I am very relieved that the trip went well, and other than having some pain on Wed, I was fairly okay. I am glad to be back and to get this addressed. I left a VM for my OB/GYM while at Seattle airport to get the ball rolling.

I will also email my RE office and let them know about the cyst once I find out how big it is, and how it may impact my next cycle.

I am feeling that a Jan cycle may be pushing it. I probably would have had time to focus on that after this trip, but now I have this new issue to deal with, and until I know exactly what is causing the pain I don't want to proceed with an DE IVF.

Plus I have 2 business trip now in Jan/Feb timeframe so not sure how I will fit the cycle in.

I have a week off between X'Mas and New Year so I am hoping that I can at least get my paperwork done, plus my psych consult is set for Dec 30 so I will do that too.

Sigh -- its never ending.  And I have not even started on my X'Mas shopping, so it may be gift certificates for everyone this year.

2 comments:

  1. Probably makes sense not to rush and I agree getting the cyst assessed first. I'm with you on the Christmas shopping. I have picked up a few things but nothing really for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to get the cyst monitored. I had a chocolate cyst during the last IVF...not fun.

    Gift certificates are wonderful and so easy for you when you don't have time. I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete