I had a voicemail from yesterday on my blackberry from my GYN nurse. I had left a message from the airport giving her the rundown.
She called to tell me that she had contacted the hospital and got my CT scan results. I am quite impressed at her efficiency. Anyways, not to digress, she will have Dr. K look at it on Monday and mentioned that she had two appts available on Wed. She left me her extension number to call her on Mon so she can schedule something.
I will call tomorrow (Sun) and leave a message to make sure I can get one of the two appts. I would like to have this reviewed this week and not put it off.
Today I made sure to relax. I slept 10+ hrs and only woke at about 10am. I skipped yoga, again (um - that is four weeks in a row in case someone is counting!!). Instead I unpacked, did laundry and put away stuff. I took a nap and went for a massage in the late afternoon.
So, its been nice relaxing day. I usually tend to overdo it when I come home from a trip and invariably end up getting exhausting myself, and falling sick. So, this time I figured I will take it easy and unwind.
I weighed myself and I have put on 3 lbs - ugh. I tend to eat not every healthfully when I travel -- its a nice excuse to have a good time. So, next few weeks I shall be back to healthful eating.
Hope you are having a nice weekend.
I am hoping you get in to the doctor when you want to. Don't be so hard on yourself for skipping yoga. Sounds like you needed the rest and time to do other things.
ReplyDeleteI think you have a good enough excuse for missing yoga with travel thrown in there. I do Bikram yoga and it's been a blessing finding it whilst ttc. Hope you get to Dr soon an get the cyst checked. Best wishes..
ReplyDelete