I am DONE with my Christmas shopping and wrapping! Yay, I cannot believe it -- in one day!
I left home at 10:30am/ Picked up my Mom and I was back home at about 4:00pm with a nice lunch thrown in. I got gifts for everyone, including my Dad, whom I thought it would be difficult to buy for.
After a short nap, I headed out again at 6pm to pick up a Chi.lis gift card for my BIL and something my Mom wanted from of all places Wal.Mart. I was expecting Wal.Mart to be a zoo, but it was actually not very busy -- which was odd.
On the way back it was a quick stop at Pet.co for gifts for my Sis's dog and cat, and then to the grocery store to pick up my D3 and shop for ingredients for the green bean casserole.
I returned home at 8:30pm, lit my new candle which smells great, poured me some wine and wrapped presents while I had the radio playing Christmas songs. I am finally in the Christmas spirit.
Earlier today I made an appt with my GI's nurse practitioner for Tue AM to continue the investigation on the abdominal pain. It was bothering me today but maybe because I pressed down on it in the AM to see where it was. The pain is horizontal to my belly in line with two of my fibroid myomectomy scars, so I am wondering if its adhesion. My GYN who did the surgery did not seem to think so ......but I am curious. Adhesion's cannot be seen on CT scan :-(
Oh well. I just hope its not something that I have to "live" with because that would not be good. I plan to go for yoga tomorrow, so will see how that goes.
Yay for being all done! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou are one brave chick to be out and about shopping yesterday. I have to go to the grocery store this morning and am already dreading it.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays! I hope the belly pain doesn't continue giving you problems.
Jingle jingle...sounds like you're ready. Hope they figure out the mystery pain. That would be a great gift.
ReplyDelete