Hi Ladies -- today is one month since I started blogging and I must say I like it a lot.
I did not think I would have much to say, given I am on a work/scheduling induced hiatus from TTC until end Jan. But I enjoy blogging about my day and more importantly on IF related thoughts/fears in a forum where I know there are others who are going through similar obstacles.
I have to thank fellow blogger, MN, for encouraging me to start blogging. I had reached out to her to get her blog address and she suggested I give blogging a try. So, thank you :-)
This past month I have been blogging daily, and I am not sure how much my normal day (non IF) is actually interesting to others. So, I may reduce the frequency of my blogs a bit, but I will of course continue to read and comment.
Thanks for welcoming me to the community :-)
Happy bloggerversary. I was inducted by another blogger too. I enjoy reading your blog, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI've found it so much fun to go back and read old blog entries - I say keep writing while you have things to say and the time in which to say it! I've noticed I definitely don't post as much as I used to, and I know that in a year or so I'm going to wish I'd made time to post more often.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 month! Before you know it, it'll be a year. :)