My bolgnese sauce came out prety good yesterday. I could have added more tomatoes so next time I will do that. I have a ton of left overs but I will freeze it. I like having things like that in the freezer for days when I am too tired to cook and want to avoid takeout.
Two more sleeps until Beta (yay!) and getting back to normalcy in terms of having caffeine and the occasional glass of wine. Gosh I miss them! And its not like I drink a lot, but 1-2 glasses a week is nice.
I have been good though. I have followed the doctors orders and not done any of the forbidden activities. I need to drag my blueberry bush to another corner of my patio but I figured I should wait another 2 days. Avoiding all these things, while knowing the cycle is 99.5% a bust is very annoying, but its almost over now.
I am expecting a clear Negative on Friday....but knowing my luck and the fervour with which I am hoping to be off the darn meds that day, I will not be surprised with another unexpected curveball such "your HCG is 25" or some crazy low number which will only extend the TWW by another 48 hours with no good end result.
That is what happened on my last cycle.
I was praying for Pregnant, and ready to accept that it sadly could be a Not Pregnant. What I was not expecting was a Maybe Pregnant with a Beta 39 - sheesh. So, I had to go through another 48 hrs of torturous waiting which was tough. Ironically I had planned to go out to Mexican dinner with my parents that night thinking it would either be a celebration or I could drown my sorrow in a margarita. It turned out that I could do neither :-(
On symptom front since I am tracking that this cycle, I did finally get some breast soreness but its super mild compared with last time and what I get on my normal cycles. So, overall the Crinone has been pretty good.
Oh and today is Day 3 with no headache - yay! Work has been less frantic than last week so that is a major contributing factor.
I have been exercising most days except a couple earlier this week because it has just been too windy to go out. I don't like wind at all.
Tonight for dinner I am making grilled shrimp and zucchini skewers on my indoor grill, and probably bruschetta as an appetizer. My herbs are now flourishing so I have lots of dill, basil, chives, sage, oregano and thyme.
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/shrimp-and-zucchini-skewers/guides.html?dishid=10356
I hope you get a clear, definitive answer on Friday, one way or the other.
ReplyDeleteYour dinners always sound so good! You make me wish I was more motivated to cook. :)
Yes, hope you get a definitive result on Friday. I'm holding on to the ounce of hope there might still be a positive... but sounds like you're taking a good approach.
ReplyDeleteDinner sounds fabulous! I love having leftovers too.
Like the others, I am holding out hope for you for good news on Friday! I do applaud you tremendously for your attitude & strength that you show during times that are difficult. You are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for a definitive answer Friday.
ReplyDeleteI too hope you get a black or white answer Friday so that you either get the surprise of a lifetime or can get back to enjoying the things you love.
ReplyDeleteI hope that if you are pregnant that its a really good number but that if you aren't its low enough that you can get to normalcy.
ReplyDelete成人視訊
ReplyDelete美女視訊
免費視訊聊天交友網
辣妹視訊
免費視訊聊天室
影音視訊聊天室
視訊聊天室
視訊辣妹
104meme影音視訊聊天室