Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Tidings

I woke up this morning at 6:30am with strong AF cramps.  Um...not good.

For two reasons...

Firstly, because I really do not want to be one of the women who end up having their period on Crinone. If that was to happen they would put me on PIO next time which I really could not handle daily. Yes, I am a wimp!

Secondly, I was having a really nice dream where I was having lunch with the Duchess of Cambridge, aka Kate, and Prince Harry had just handed me a cocktail.  Kate and I were looking at some eyeshadows that were being sold by three Chinese women who claimed that while regular eyeshadows only can be put on left to right, these new eyeshadows can be swirled and made to curve along the eye (?). 

So, Kate charmingly says "oh this is how I use my current eyeshadow"...tips an eyeshadow brush in an old eyeshadow jar and does a lovely swirl on a canvas.  I remark, oh I can do that too and demonstrate it. I then ask Kate if she studied Art in school to which she replied she did. And I chimed in "so did I".

And we looked at each other and smiled in a friendly way as two gals who are really hitting it off....only to have my sister interject (she was there too apparently) to say " oh Sunflower only studied Art in Junior High". I looked at my sister all irritated thinking she did not need to say that, and at that moment I...

...woke up to pain in my lower belly and found that I was sleeping on my stomach with my had mashed against my lower belly.  That could have accounted for the pain, its like having a tennis ball poking you for hours.

I was still a bit worried, but things calmed down in a couple of hours...so I was glad it was not AF while on progesterone. And yes, I was reading an article on the Royals right before I turned in hence the dream :-)

Its been a hectic day at work.

We had a person laid off at work today, right in the middle of a serious customer situation which he was leading the past two weeks. I felt really bad for him since a couple of days ago he was working until almost midnight his time to get some stuff done. So, now we are scrambling around trying to see who can pick up the slack.

Tonight's dinner:
Lemon and Dill Chicken with Roasted Broccoli.

Sadly I dont have lemon, so will need to go to the store again! I had to go yesterday too since my organic zucchini looked a bit worse for wear and I needed zucchini for my recipe. Luckily the store is 5 min away.
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/lemon_dill_chicken.html

9 comments:

  1. Ugh. Stupid cramps! I would have liked to read how the dream ended.

    I'm glad AF hasn't reared her ugly head yet. Tomorrow is beta day, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dream!!! It totally made me smile! That is so adorable! I hated that crinone, endometrium supp. are MUCH better, just in case you ever want to switch...
    Hopefully those are not AF cramps... still have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I prefer Endometrin too. I had used it previously on my own egg IVF cycles, but for DE they prefer Crinone so that was my only option.

      Delete
  3. That sucks about the cramps and the guy who got laid off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not a wimp for not wanting to do PIO. I think I react worse than most, but there is no way I could have done them for the 13 weeks I was on the lozenges and endometrin. I also hope they weren't AF cramps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it wasn't AF coming...and I will be waiting to see your post today on beta results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you get a good result today.

    ReplyDelete