With all that has been going on I have not been able to provide an update on my cycle.
On Friday I had my lining check. Not the best day given the news we got on Thursday, but it had to be done. I did not have time to even think, or worry, about what state my lining was in!
My Mom, if you recall, had stayed over at my place on Thurs night. She had mentioned earlier in the week of wanting to come with me to the clinic since most of my visits are on weekdays when she is working. I know she is curious and I wanted to involve her in the process.
In a way I was glad that I had the scan on Friday since the RE's office is an hour away, and it turned into a mental diversion for us all. Coincidentally, I had already requested PTO on that day a couple of weeks ago, since I did not want to feel rushed having to go to work after the scan.
My scan went well.
My Mom came with me to the ultrasound room. They wanted the lining at 8mm and mine was 8.1 which was comforting news. I am just supposed to stay on the Estrace dosage per the calendar for another 10 days until transfer and plump the lining more, but its fine where it is now.
It's nice to involve your mom that way. I too included my mom in the TTC. She was facinated with it all. Glad your scan went well.
ReplyDeleteGlad your mom could come with you. And happy for you regarding lining - that's great news!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great lining. It does sound like it was a great diversion for mom and gave her something positive to think about.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your lining is looking good. I'm so sorry you've had to experience this grief while you are going through the FET, but my hope is that you will soon be bringing new life into the world and will make something wonderful come from this sad time. Keep us posted, excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds good. If things go well for me my transfer should be a couple days after yours.
ReplyDeleteOh, any word on how the donor is doing?
DeleteThat's so great that your mom was able to be there with you. Will she be able to be with you for your transfer?
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Your lining sounds like it's right on track!
ReplyDelete台灣美女聊天室
ReplyDelete日本一對一視訊聊天室
免費同城交友聊天室
美女秀聊天室破解版
台灣裸聊免費視頻
台灣裸聊入口網站
台灣裸聊平台
免費在線裸聊視頻
性愛裸聊直播間
裸聊直播間視頻