So, here I am ...trying to keep negativity at bay since I had promised myself that while I will not have any expectation of the outcome, I will not be negative since that can do me no good.
Work last week was super busy but also stressful. There is a lot of tension between the various departments due to some changes in company direction which are making my day to day job almost like a battle. That is not good.
So, I have to make a conscious effort to stay calm and breathe!
Today was the first morning I could have slept in since I did not have the morning Lupron shot but lo and behold I was up early.
I went for yoga which was nice since it was my favorite instructor, and picked up my usual salad for lunch.
I decided to do some yardwork upon coming home, as a means of mental relaxation as well as making sure that my pots and plants could be watered with a hose pipe and not the 2 gallon watering can that I normally use.
I hope to get my blueberry bush back from my sister's place today since its full of berries now and it has been fertilized properly.
Tonight is dinner at my parents and I am looking forward to hanging out with my family.
You are so good. I really shouldn't like you so much. I was awake at 6, spent some time on the back deck with the dogs, some time on the internet, and then was back in bed by 9. I really need to take lessons in productivity from you. Sorry work is so stressful. That always sucks... and can suck the energy right out of you.
ReplyDeleteStaying busy seems to be the only way most of us stay sane.
ReplyDeleteWork stress is awful. Hope that gets better. Thanks for saying that negativity cant help...I needed to hear that. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
ReplyDeleteut視訊聊天室福利視頻
聊天室福利在線視頻
一對多聊天室福利
視頻啪啪免費聊天室
能看啪啪真人聊天室
真愛旅舍ut聊天室
福利啪啪視頻吧
福利聊天室你懂的
真人色情表演視頻網站