Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lazy New Year's Day

Last night was okay.

I was frankly not in the mood to be with anyone this NYE. I wanted to stay home and eat sushi in my pajamas, but my Mom planned a nice dinner so I went, but I was not feeling social at all. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts and not have to keep up a happy face.  Also, I was really wiped out for some reason.  I think it was doing yoga after such a long time plus having gone walking in the evening.  And I am sure the gazillion antibiotics I am taking are not helping either. 

So, after dinner I made a hasty exit and was home by about 8:45pm and got into my PJ's and watched a movie on Net.fix, until about 10 min to midnight when I saw the ball drop in NYC, and turned in soon after.

Today I swore to just be lazy and do nothing. So, other than tidy up the kitchen counter, I just chilled and watched TV, took a nap, and in the evening went for a stroll so I could breathe in some fresh air and get my blood moving. 

Tomorrow is back to work. I cannot believe the week long holiday shut down is over already :-(  I could do with a few more days. I don't expect tomorrow to be very busy given most companies are having tomorrow off in lieu of New Years Day.

The last few days have had amazing weather in the mid-late 60's. I actually had the windows open all day yesterday to get in some fresh air. But tomorrow the high is barely 40 degrees - yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Cold here, still in mid 40's. How much longer will you be on the antibiotics. I think I have four more days. Can't wait to take the last of those! Not sure if you realized but the antibiotics and make you more tired too.

    ReplyDelete