Thursday, January 5, 2012

Early Night

As I sit here chomping on a very tasty apple, I think I will have an early night tonight.

I had a busy day and managed to throw in a 1.5 mile walk, and then the fatigue hit me around 3:30ish. Luckily tonight I had left overs for dinner, so no cooking which is a nice break.  I think one of the reasons for my tiredness is that I have been turning in quite late, so tonight I shall be in bed an hour sooner.

Also, I have realized that although I love fruit and enjoy it as a dessert, I am too lazy to cut it myself. So, tomorrow I will purchase the cut up fruit from the grocery store. I had bought some for the brunch, and ate the leftovers really quickly.

Oh, and I called the GI office and arm twisted them into booking an appt with the actual doctor (not PA) for the week of 23rd after I return from Seattle. They tried to fuss since I have an appt with the PA on the 11th, but I insisted given the Dr is booked weeks in advance and I am travelling the week of the16th.

This weekend I need to figure out what clothes to take with me on my business trip. I was just there 2 weeks ago and its still winter so I want to try to avoid repeating an outfit. I am not looking ffd to flying across the country again but luckily I have an aisle seat this time.

On a good note, I lost 3 lbs I gained over the holidays. I will probably gain it all back after my trip since I do tend to eat unhealthy during travel. But for now - yay!

Lastly, I have not heard a peep out of my RE's nurse. I will call them tomorrow, though I really don't have much to say so maybe I will leave it alone for now.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have to fly across the country again. I grew up in Seattle and most of my family is there so I'm very familiar with that flight - it's long, although there are also worse places to visit. Sneak a visit to the Pike Place Market in?

    I hope your fatigue goes away and that you feel in shape to take your next step soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the REI nurse will have something for you that is useful.

    Enjoy your flight as much as you can. Steal all the peanuts if they even give them out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great on losing 3 pounds! And sorry about the trip coming up, I second newbie on the Pike Place Market, and tons of great restaurants around there too, not so good for the waistline though :-)

    ReplyDelete