Its been busy at work this week and quite challenging.
Our company has been reorganized to the point where almost everyone is new-ish, so its difficult to get work done since nobody knows much of anything in terms of historic information about our technology/platform/processes. And those of us who have been here long are not really asked for any input or explanation of existing processes. Very frustrating indeed, especially because when things go wrong there is this new culture of pointing fingers! Today one guy feigned ignorance to his (new) boss about an important process that was done incorrectly. Interestingly I had a call with him and TWO other people about a month ago where we discussed the existing process at length. I still have the invite in Outlook and now he is saying he does not remember - geez!
I have not done much of anything since Wed, except work and cook dinner and go to bed. The weather has been super unpredictable lately. Its literally 65 degrees High on one day and 35 degrees High the next. So, these extreme temperatures have been bothering my sinus.
I would have loved to go for a walk since breathing in fresh air is great to clear out nasal passages, but it was way too cold. So, I have been a slug today, but the good thing is being so busy I have hardly consumed much food the last two days and actually lost a couple of lbs.
Some interesting tidbit -- Bok Choy is a zero calorie vegetable. I eat it a lot and did not know that -- how interesting!
Well, its chili for dinner tonight -- from a can :-( I don't usually eat canned food, but I could not be bothered to cook. I will steam some veggies and eat an apple later so I feel I have got some good nutrition and fibre.
Tomorrow is yoga, which should be fun. That should open up nasal passages for sure :-)
I'm a HUGE fan of Bok Choy, so keep up the tidbit info!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I feel my full time job is ttc, and I work part time in a paid job. Both are frustrating. Could be worse, I could be a midwife, that would be infertility flipping me the bird!!
I love bok choy. First time I had it was at the house of a friend's parents. She was an amazing cook too.
ReplyDeleteI've been eating a lot of plant based proteins of late, not soy, to cut back on the pounds I gained too easily last spring.