I do not have much to report.
I am getting tired of taking antibiotics. I hate putting meds in my body. I am tired, I have a bad taste in my mouth and nothing sounds appetizing. Its only Day 7 - crap I have 3 more days :-(
I was a lot more energetic yesterday and worked 12 hrs from 8:30 am until 8:30pm with pretty much no break. Today was less busy and I was more tired. But I did drag myself out for a walk and went to the grocery store so got about 6500 steps on my pedometer.
I have been taking probiotics, but foolishly right after my antibiotics which probably instantaneously killed them all. So, today I took it after lunch along with Vit C, D3 and B12. I cannot take multivitamins since Cipro has a ton of issues like you cannot take calcium/iron etc...so I figured I'd skip the prenatals for these 10 days.
I have decided that I am not going to do any more antibiotics until they do a colonscopy to see what the heck is in there. I really think this entire course of antibiotics was a shot in the dark, but I guess they want to rule our bacteria.
I cannot even think of my DE cycle. My mind is not there and I have not done anything in terms of filling out the paperwork.
I meet the PA next week, then I travel to Seattle, so hopefully the week of 23rd I can get a colonscopy, and can think about next steps.
It took me a while to get things set for my first donor cycle. When the time is right you'll get the paperwork filled in.
ReplyDeleteFeel better.
You are having the test done in Seattle? I totally understand the food not being appetizing. Nothing tastes good right now. The nausea from the antibiotics just kills the appetite and I have that awful metal taste in the mouth too.
ReplyDeleteHi Sunflower, I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog the other week. I just read through your blog and can totally empathize with what you've been going through. I was also one of those career women who just figured I'd be able to get pregnant when I was "ready" - after all, those celebs seemed to do it with no problems! The last 2 years have been a rude shock, as I've come to realize how hard this is going to be. You, of course, have the additional burden of trying to do this on your own. I really admire you for pushing forward, and hope that 2012 is a MUCH better year than last year. I look forward to reading more and will be cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteSorry that you are still feeling yucky! I hope you get a break soon.
ReplyDelete