I am back home - yay! Thanks for the good vibes :-)
Feels great to be back. A 5-day business trip is a bit too long for me, and by Thursday I am quite ready to be back. Plus one is usually burned out with all the day long meetings and socializing into the night that usually occurs. I was good though, I did not drink at all this trip since the alcohol tends to wear me out more.
My flight was delayed by almost an hour, but at least I am home. To compensate the airline offered free movies, but they were all so uninteresting that I ended up watching comedy shows. It is a much shorter flight back home so it passed quickly.
Now I am going to catch up on some blogs and go to sleep in my own comfy bed. I will probably be skipping yoga tomorrow since I don't want to force myself to wake up early.
BTW -- I am still having issues seeing Comments on Blogger - is anyone else?
Coming home is a great feeling.
ReplyDeleteI was having an issue posting comments on some sites but discovered if I clear my browser history I can post one comment and then need to clear my browser history again.
How good is the feeling of your own bed, your own pillow, your own toilet! I love going on trip, but coming home is even better..
ReplyDeleteThat first night home in your own bed is like heaven!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, comments has been hit and miss for me too!
Sometimes I have to hit the comment button a few times before it will post, and occasionally it doesn't let me do anything at all.
ReplyDelete*kicks Blogger*
Welcome home!
Glad you got home safe and sound. I agree, business trips are exhausting! I used to travel more for my job when I was younger but not so much now, which is fine by me - I don't really miss it. I haven't been having Blogger issues for awhile, but I definitely have in the past.
ReplyDeleteI'm not having issues with commenting right now.
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it home safely. Now the snow is melting in Seattle and we are having lots of rain. Flooding will follow of course.