Well, that is what it feels like to me weather-wise...
I went from a snow/ice storm in Seattle earlier this week to find myself amid severe thunderstorm and potential tornado watches today in the South :-(
I hate tornado watches. They frighten the life out of me and I can never really even hear the siren most times in my house. How I miss the simple days of living in Southern CA when weather was never a worry -- except potential earthquakes, but those are kinda rare thankfully.
Many of you mentioned the luxury of sleeping in one's own bed - well I spelt 10 hrs last night. Feeling rested and relaxed. I was supposed to fly to St Louis on Monday, but my boss decided several days back that he did not want me and my colleauge to go to the customer site ...just as well. Whatever they need we can accomodate over WebEx.
I am taking it easy today. Have laundry running and am unpacked and frankly not much to do given the weather outside. I do have a massage booked for 5pm which I am looking forward to ...
Damn...the tornado siren just went off ...I actually heard it...later
Updated: All is well. They saw some rotation but it veered off in another direction and then they dismissed the warning. I don't think anything touched down anywhere - thankfully.
Stay safe. Never liked tornado warnings or the tornadoes themselves.
ReplyDeleteStay safe!! The extent of my run in with nature is an earth quake in the Philippines. Scared the hell out of me. Biggest threat where I live in Australia is sunburn!
ReplyDeleteSunflower, this pose makes me wonder where you are. We've had some iffy weather around here this week also.
ReplyDelete