Sunday, January 8, 2012

Short Post

I finished my antibiotics yesterday and I already feel somewhat more energetic.

I rested a lot yesterday which resulted in me so well rested that I was not able to sleep until really late, around 2am. But that was okay since I was watching some streaming movies.

This morning after breakfast I was able to put in a nice walk outdoors. The weather was gorgeous around 66 degrees. And then I had enough energy to go shopping to the grocery store and Tar.get to get some stuff.....so it felt more like a normal day.  Not that mind-numbing fatigue I have been experiencing all last week....hopefully it will get better the next few days.

I treated myself to a personal-pizza for lunch. Probaby negated the calories burned during the walk. Oh well. But I have been craving milk/cheese, given I avoided it with the Cipro since it had too many instructions of how long after calcium to take the meds.

Tonight I shall make a big pot of chicken and veggie soup to have for dinner and last me through the week for lunch. I better get that started....

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better and that you were able to get out for the walk today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they figure out what is causing the problem - that would be so frustrating. If you haven't ruled out a muscle thing - maybe consider seeing a Chiropractor? It has helped me in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry only word I saw was Pizza! I miss eating pizza. Too high in sodium for me to be allowed more than an occasional slice. Lucky you to be able to have a personal sized one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A walk in fresh air is so underrated. Best way to start and end a day. Except I'd rather run, I don't like to go slow. That's pretty much my whole life theme. So this making baby stuff is really out of the theme of my life!

    I love reading what you eat! Everything is fine in moderation. You shouldn't beat yourself up too much. If you deprive yourself of naughty stuff, then you will crave it and one day cave and regret it. You exercise a lot, and that's the best medicine you can give your body. Just hope that pain is easing. Sports massage maybe??

    Hope u have a good week..

    Thank u for your support, I know it's hard when I have a pain in the bum private party only blog..

    ReplyDelete