Friday, January 20, 2012

Get me outta here

I am still in Seattle. Its been a crazy and tiring week.

We had all-day meetings in the hotel all week plus with the snow and slush, I have not stepped out of the hotel in days. I am going stir crazy.

I am hoping that my flight tomorrow morning does not get cancelled. It has been a nightmare weather situation here with the airport being shut for hours this AM due to ice and then only 2 runways being open for most of the day.

Tomorrow's forecast calls for early morning ice - yikes. My flight is at 11:50am  -- so I am hoping that the morning rain will melt any ice and we should be good.

I do expect delays and general chaos at the airport due to today's cancellations.

Its 11pm...so am turning in now and shall check flight status tomorrow AM.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck getting out of there! Seattle doesn't do too well in the snow, they aren't used to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are on your way home now!

    ReplyDelete