Tomorrow I have my follow up meeting with the PA at the GI's office for the abdominal pain. I hope the next steps entail scheduling a colonoscopy.
Wow, I cannot believe I am saying that -- but frankly I just want it done so I have more information.
Either all is fine internally and this is some adhesion/muscle thing and I can get back on TTC bandwagon OR its something more sinister in which case I need to get it addressed.
Either ways I need to move on.
I was on such a roll in November, ready to focus on DE and now all this has completely taken the wind out of my sails.
I was looking at the calendar and starting DEIVF even 3rd week in Feb seems an awful stretch mentally, even if all is well physically. That would mean the next option is mid Mar, so transfer in April. This is a freakishly long 8 week protocol and I cannot even imagine how I will be able to avoid work travel for such a long time. Work has been very busy so far, so I only expect it get busier.
Well, I am not going to stress about that... just focus on one step at a time.
I was unable to exercise today since it was raining, and tomorrow is a very busy day at work so I guess I will be naughty and skip it altogether or get on my stationary bike in the evening. Ya - like that's going to happen ;-)
Luckily, that horrible fatigue was the Cipro since I am back to normal now - thank goodness.
My DE protocol was pretty easy until a week before the transfer. Nothing I couldn't have travelled with. Hopefully yours is similar.
ReplyDeleteHoping things go well and you are given good information at your PA visit today.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're able to get some answers regarding the abdominal pain very soon. Good luck!
ReplyDelete