Today is my birthday.
And.
I am pregnant.
This is the best birthday ever!
And I feel so very blessed and grateful to have this opportunity.
Last year on my birthday I was going through my first IVF alone, recently divorced and not in a good place emotionally. I recall going for my first blood work and follie check and the technician asking me how I was gong to celebrate. I was hopeful for a miracle. It did not happen.
But one year later I have a miracle and I am hopeful now.
This will always be THE birthday when I was pregnant!
Coincidentally, today was also the arbitary date I had set for myself years ago as my "line in the sand" for ending TTC.
So, its doubly special that I actually am pregnant on this day.
Staying happy, enjoying each day and being immensely thankful.
Now off to enjoy my day and eat some cake :-)
BTW -- thanks for the encouragement on my post yesterday! I am determined to enjoy each day. I don't want this pregnancy to pass me by, with me under a cloud of fear and worry. That is no fun at all!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteVery Happy Birthday! A special one indeed!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Sunflower!!! So much to celebrate today! May this be just the beginning of many happy years and birthdays to come!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. You're right, it is doubly special. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteHave a very Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Sunflower!!! Have a wonderful pregnant birthday and enjoy your cake! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! And happy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday - let this be the best one yet!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sunflower!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday and a happy and healthy pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDelete