Beta #3 = 7875 (21dp5dt)
Its looking great so far. Thank god for turtles!
The nurse sure kept me waiting all day and finally I broke down and called them up at 2:45pm since the office closes at 3pm.
She said the HCG was where they wanted to see it. Estradoil was fine also. Progesterone was not tested due to crinone.
The good thing about these "not every 48hr betas" is that I am oblivious of what the number should be. Plus you will be proud that I have not gone into beta base even one time!
Like last time, I was pretty calm all weekend, but nervous today when waiting for the call.
The ultrasound is booked for next Tuesday.
I am continuing to stay positive and very thankful.
In other news, one really has to be vigilant of medical billing. I swear I have argued almost every bill they have sent me and found errors.
I paid $1,000 today for embryo freezing and storage which conveniently is not part of the lump sum payment. They were trying to bill me an additional $600 - for the lining check and sperm storage, except, the last vial of sperm was used up 2 weeks before the billing was due AND the lining check was part of the two included U/S in the cycle.
Once I questioned it, they backed down and removed the charges.
Then today when I came home and was filing my paperwork, I see they wrote $90 for progesterone when in fact they were not even testing progesterone. I called the accounting office and they agreed it was a mistake and took it off.
Its amazing how carefully one has to track all this stuff otherwise they can take one for a ride!
Yay - great number!!!
ReplyDeleteThat loooks like an awesome beta to me!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is a delightful number! You can use this calculator: http://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator
ReplyDeleteto figure out what the doubling time is. You just put the 2 numbers in and the amount of hours between tests and the calculator does the rest. That is an amazing number! Your ultrasound is going to be GOOD NEWS!
Happy to see the number so high. WOW! They really make you stay on your toes with the billing error.
ReplyDeleteGreat number!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness you're on top of the billing situation or they'd be taking your for a very expensive ride. Yeesh.
It's amazing how mindless some of these clinics are when it comes to billing. But also surprising that they don't err in our favour.
ReplyDeleteGreat number; the ultrasound will be good.
Yeah! Good for being on top of the billing. That stuff is a nightmare.
ReplyDelete