Its been a nice weekend.
Yesterday was busy. I drove up to the city to drop something off at a family friend's house and then went to lunch to a speciality restaurant. Only to see my sis show up there with my nephew and his roommate for lunch too. What a coincidence.
Today I had promised to take my Dad to test drive the new Fiat car, but we found out that the dealership is closed on Sundays. It worked out well since I wanted to chill and get some things done around the house. I made a long list -- but accomplished little.
Just lazed and watched movies on Netflix. I did drag myself out for a 1.75 mile walk around 11am. I was aiming for a short walk but I was enjoying the weather and cool breeze. Then it started to sprinkle so I cut it a bit short.
When I returned home I had my Forrest Gump moment.
I was sitting outside on the front porch, cooling off and I happened to turn my head and I see a white feather floating in the breeze.
Exactly like the first scene in the movie.
It was so amazing....I just stared at it as it drifted around, buffeted by the breeze and then it came towards me.
No, it did not drop in my lap (that would have been too freaky)!!
But...
I was standing up by then and it came towards me and then floated down to the ground where the magnolia tree had been.
Quite amazing!
Symptom wise, I have definitely started with the nausea. Dry heaved a few times today. Eating small meals and not stuffing myself too much. Encouraged that things are progressing along.
Two more sleeps until ultrasound.
Anxiously awaiting your ultrasound! And so loving the Forrest Gump moment. :)
ReplyDeleteI can tell you're excited about the ultrasound. I hope you get a picture to post here.
ReplyDeleteCool think about the feather.
So happy for you. Also looking forward to a picture.
ReplyDeleteVery cool feather story, though I'm forgetting it from FG. Have to watch again! Nausea sounds reassuring. Can't wait to hear about ultrasound. Sending good thoughts
ReplyDeleteNausea is a great sign - can't wait for the ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteHoping for good news for you for the ultrasound.
ReplyDelete