Yay!
They want to see it over 70, so I am in a good starting place. Next beta is Monday. They don't do it over the weekend - sigh!
Last night I was slightly nervous simply because I felt great all day and as we all know, the infertile brains jumps to all sorts of crazy conclusions.
I had none of the previous day's exhaustion or headache. I was up from 6am until almost midnight - worked a full busy day, went grocery shopping, cooked dinner, tidied the kitchen, etc. My boobs were even less sore than what they were before which was hardly anything to begin with, so I was definitely worried.
Woke up at 5am and ended up taking my last HPT expecting so see a light line...but nope, it was darker.
Sigh of relief!
This is my last POAS. No more!
I had bough a pack of 3 on Monday when I used my left over of a previous cycle and got that light line (7dt5dt).
I am mulling buying a digital just for yucks and grins but don't think I will at this point. I think I have had my fun of peeing on sticks.
So the valuable lesson I learned today is that symptoms (and I use that word loosely at this early stage) can come an go and should not be used as a gauge on whether the pregnancy is proceeding or not.
I am a mildy concerned about some pains I am getting on my left side. I "think" I may have pulled something when I was sitting with my left leg under me a day or so ago since I recall feeling a sharp pull and I remember thinking back then "yuck I hope I did not dislodge anything". Now, its on off sharp pains on lower left side where the ovary would be.
Obviously ectopic comes to mind. I did not even know those could happen with IVF but apparantly can in about 5% cases. I will keep my eye on it.
Thank you once again for your comments and good wishes.
What a great number! Congratulations! I'm sure that Monday's beta will be nice and high!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! Awesome beta number! You are so pregnant!
ReplyDeleteYippeee!!! Celebrating with you!! That is a fabulous number and I love those line progressions, very cool. Sorry you have to wait until Monday. If I were you, I'd probably do a digital for fun and the feeling of seeing it. Sorry to encourage the POAS urges, I'm just sayin' that if it were me, I probably would. :-)
ReplyDeletelol...yes my will is weak, I may just do that!
Delete:-) Cool.
DeleteAwesome number Sunflower. I'm over the moon for you! You are so so pregnant! Is your dad super excited? :)
ReplyDeleteYes he is. Thanks for asking. But being a man is does not ask too many questions. My Mom is thrilled. I know she has been praying so hard for me.
DeleteWhoo-hoo! That's a great beta number! Gotta love those progressively darker lines. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one awesome 1st beta!! Congrats & enjoy your weekend. Monday will come soon enough
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hoping it sticks around for a long time to come.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I came on here just to see your beta. What a great number! I seriously hope you're considering some sort of turtle tattoo or jewelry or something. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
DeleteAwesome! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful number!!! And don't worry about the aches as it probably is your ovaries (had the same aches) so enjoy being pregnant!! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's a good number. I think infertiles will worry until they are holding the baby. How could we not?
ReplyDeleteWonderful beta! Woohooo! It's going to be a long wait until Monday, though, I know. Enjoy this amazing, fabulous, terrifying time. :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congratulations, those are amazing numbers.
ReplyDelete