Okay, I am being really really presumptuous and putting a pregnancy ticker on my site.
Hopefully, its not going to bite me in the a** come Beta #3 on Monday!!
I have been pretty good maintaining my poise between Beta#1 up to now, but today I have been getting a lot of cramping which is making me very nervous. I even took a Tylenol this morning since it was distracting me from working.
It started last night when I was digging for Crinone (sorry TMI). I though I may have irritated something and it stopped within an hour.
Then this morning it was fine when I woke up and then it started up again. I have had odd pains and sensations ever since BFP, but this is AF type cramps which was what worried me.
I know it could be the uterus stretching and in the quick googling I did, I see that it is common, yet I cannot deny I am a bit worried.
Of course it does not help that I am also super bloated and gassy, so its difficult to isolate the gastric pain/discomfort from any potential uterine issue.
There is really nothing I can do though, so trying not to stress since that only makes it worse.
Monday cannot come fast enough!!
I did get my medications this morning from my insurance company so that was good and I can close the chapter on that saga.
Sigh....FOUR more sleeps until beta.
Until then I shall make a positive effort to relax and enjoy my ticker!
Hang in there girl. I've had my fair share of AF type cramping, as well as other weird sensations. The mild cramping is supposed to be totally normal - they even mention it in an information letter my clinic emailed me after my BFP. I know it's worrisome but just try to reassure yourself that it is normal.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jen.
DeleteI have had tons of minor cramping, even some for which I had to take Tylenol. Breathe. You are ok. Any spotting? If no, I'd say you're golden! Four more sleeps!! (I totally count that way, too)
ReplyDeleteNot that spotting is bad. It can be, but it can also be toooootally normal!
DeleteThanks, no spotting.
DeleteI totally felt like AF was knocking down my door the 1st few weeks of pregnancy...of course you're gonna worry but glad your gonna enjoy your ticker (& all things pregnancy) at the same time...4 more sleeps...
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts! I like your ticker. Hoping time goes quickly 'til Monday.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's presumptuous and I'm glad you have a ticker. I really like this particular ticker BTW.
ReplyDeleteTry not to worry about the cramps, you aren't getting your period for a good long while.
Yep, completely normal to have the cramping!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for posting your ticker- revel in every second of your pregnancy. When it all works out with your wonderful son or daughter next spring you'll be glad you didn't waste time worrying about possible bad things. And conversely, if something bad does happen, it won't hurt any more because you enjoyed the good stuff.
Sending you lots of positive energy for a great 3rd beta and a long, happy and healthy pregnancy!
Hoping that its just the uterus stretching.
ReplyDelete