Monday, August 6, 2012

Beta #2

Beta #2 = 904.04

My last beta was on Thursday so its been 3-4 days and I am not sure what the calculation is but the nurse was very pleased with the rise and so am I.  I promised myself I shall not google it and I have actually been petty zen all weekend not giving it much thought at all.

Of course today when they did not call immediately, some doubt crept in my mind.

The progesterone seemed low last week but since I am on Crinone they did not bother testing it today since it does not show up in bloodwork. If they are not worried, neither am I.

Next is another beta in a week, and based on those results an ultrasound the following week.

I continue to take one day at a time and am enjoying the moment. Today I am pregnant and that is so much more than I could ever hope for.

Had a fabulous weekend which I shall write more about later this evening.

11 comments:

  1. I was waiting to hear from you - that's a great number - YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see that the number has risen so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great number! Congrats! I hear you on taking things a day at a time, but things are looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so pregnant! Congratulations Sunflower, so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the numbers are great, and I won't google it either. I have a good feeling about this one for you and I did from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome beta Sunflower! Don't stress the progesterone at all...I worried about mine being low as well but the clinic knows what it is doing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful number! Congrats!

    And I have to give you a lot of credit for not googling obsessively. I know I would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things are looking good! Congrats! And what will power, I could never resists Dr. Google.

    ReplyDelete