Day 10 on Lupron and it is CD1
Yes, AF arrived this morning. My cycle was 30 days which is normal for me to be around 28-30 days so there was no delay due to Lupron.
No change to the protocol over the weekend, though I am now down to 4 syringes in the Lupron kit. I need to dig out some of the other needles for further down the cycle, assuming I pass the suppression check.
One step at a time....the only way I can maintain my calmness.
I mailed my taxes today and picked up the prenatal prescription. These are good until 2014! They were most apologetic about it all. I know the ladies there so I did not make too huge a deal about it.
In the good news...
If you recall my old router was not working and I bought the terrible Net.gear one which keeps dopping signal and has almost no bars in some areas of the house. On a whim I thought that maybe the power cord of the old router/modem was the issue. The device itself should not have issues. So, I ordered it on Ama.zon and got it today.
Lo and behold, it worked!
And 30 min later it did not.
WTF?!
So, I went upstairs to the NG router and plugged in the Ethernet cable to my laptop and realized that my ISP had decided on that opportune moment to conk out.
Can you imagine the coincidence?!
I called the tech support line but the wait time was 10 min...so I figured they were having a generalized outage and everyone was calling them. About 20 min later it was back up.
Now, I have the old router back in, and new router shall be returned for a refund. I have 2 support calls made to NG so I don't feel bad about returning it at all. I saved $55 in the process so happy about that. Not to mention I can surf the net from all the rooms without it dropping.
Now for the rant....
Got a slight situation at work with a colleague/friend. She is a "know it all" and off late she has been stepping into my accounts a lot, to the point I am getting very annoyed. Most people are new in our company, so a majority of times they do not know where to go for information. We get a lot of mail that may belong to either one of us, but generally sent to one or the other randomly.
Even if I know the answer, I am very good about immediately directing her stuff to her, since I do not think it is appropriate for me to talk to her accounts. She on the other hand, answers questions on my accounts instead of referring the people to me. She tries to cover it up by saying "you were busy" or "I was trying to help" but its really pissing me off.
Its been going on for a while. She is not as busy as me and I think she is feeling threatened by that, so she seems to be getting even worse. Its gotten to the point where I need to address it with her. Unless I am on PTO or I explicitly ask her to assist with something, she really has no business talking about my accounts. Today she asked me if she could do a particular task on my account, I politely told her I will take care of it and not to worry about it!
Anyways I have decided I will chat with her about it on Mon. Also, I am just going to stop over-sharing on my accounts. That way she will not have the knowledge to answer anything!
Anyways, enough of the rant.
It rained last night. The pollen count went from 9000 on Tue to 1000 today. I did exercise yesterday despite the 4000 count and paid for it with an itchy/dry throat all day. I still worked out today too since its driving me crazy not exercising.
Last night despite my achy head I cooked up a storm - sausage/kale/white bean soup and wheat penne pasta with sausage/green onion/sun dried tomato. Both dishes were made entirely out of organic ingredients which was a first for me. Usually its just a few things that are organic.
#1- Wow! You are just intense in the kitchen. Good for you!
ReplyDelete#2- I'm sorry your colleague is overstepping. She might actually be "trying to help," but if it bothers you, tell her so. I am really guilty of overstepping myself but generally I do mean it well.
Sounds quite yummy. Again I ask: "where is mine?".
ReplyDeleteI hope the suppression check goes well.
And last, if that gal was stepping into my accounts I'd give her a good dressing down. Good luck!
I hate sneaky office crap like that...I totally agree you should confront her. Some people won't back off until you do that (and some don't even back off when you do that!) Glad things are proceeding, hope you pass that suppression check!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel on the office stuff. While it might seem that someone is "helping" it's really a very fine line into intruding.
ReplyDeleteut home 網際聯盟
ReplyDeleteut home聊天
真愛旅舍免費視訊聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室破解
真愛旅舍聊天室破解
真愛旅舍網站破解
真愛旅舍下載
真愛旅舍直播