Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick Update

I started Estrace tablets today and reduced the Lupron dosage. The Estrace will carry on now for the next several weeks in increasing quantities.

That reminds me I need to do that math to make sure the dosage and quantity I received will be adequate to take me through the TWW and a few days buffer zone.

I requested PTO on Apr 6 when I go in for lining check. I am almost maxed out on PTO accrual and don't want to stop accuring. I also tenatively mentioned taking a few days off around trasfer.

I took my Dad to a Drs appt this morning and it was fun to see him quite comfortable with this whole idea of double donor.  In fact, he quipped that at least the family name will go on -- so cute! 

I did have to rein in his excitement by telling him that its not anywhere close to being a sure thing that this will work. Its not that I am being negative. I am very hopeful as we all are when we cycle, but I am also a realist and know that there is a strong chance that it may not work, so I am keeping an open mind.

The one annoyance the past week has been my home equity loan which I paid off on Mar 14. It has still not been received by the Court. I finally called the Bank yesterday and they said they mailed it on the 22nd, not the 15th as I was initially told.

But even for the 22nd, given its local mail, it should have reached by now and the Court is up to date with its recording so there is no delay on their side.

So, tomorrow I will go down to the Bank and demand to speak to a manager and see what is going on. Its definitely lost or something....so they owe me an explanation.

In another note, regarding that work situation I mentioned on Friday.

On Monday, I was too busy to confront my colleague/friend with my concerns, so basically did not chat with her on IM.  Same thing on Tue.

I think my silence conveyed volumes because she got the hint and finally today asked me why I seemed distant and if she had done anything to "tick me off".

So, I called her and told her my concerns. I have known her for years and she is more a friend so I really don't want anything to damage our relationship. She said that she will be cognizant of stepping into my accounts but that she was essentially coming from a place of wanting to help.  She said that she does not want anything to interfere with our friendship which she values, and  so do I.   So, we made amends and everything is fine now :-)

Last night for dinner I made mustard-crusted organic chicken with organic broccoli and ended the meal with organic strawberries.

Today, I don't have anything to cook at home. So, maybe a tuna salad over lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber - none of which is organic :-(

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your friend at work and you are cool again. Your dad really is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are moving along...So cute that your Dad is getting excited about the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are moving!! Sorry in a bit behind, trying to stay off till we have results of tests. Always looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you were able to get things talked out with your friend/coworker. One less thing to worry about!

    Now, hopefully, you'll get things sorted out with the bank and can focus on a successful transfer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear that you were able to talk to your co-worker/friend about the accounts.

    I'm really hoping that this double donor cycle works for you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a BFP!

    ReplyDelete