Literally..... since everything here is blanketed in yellow pollen - roads, cars, people (no just kidding!), but I am sure we bring stuff in on our clothes.
I wrote my DE Nurse if I could take one-a-day Zyrtec since the pollen count yesterday was almost 3000, which is super high. Since moving to the South I have seasonal allergy in Mar/Apr. She said Zyrtec was fine to take.
I am on Day 4 of Lupron...chugging along....probably should get AF in a few days. Does anyone know if AF is delayed on Lupron?
Still super zen....not thinking much about the cycle really. I think a lot has to do with the fact that it is such a loooong protocol that it seems too far out to even think about.
It has been a very productive week on other fronts.
I paid off a home equity loan. The interest rate was super high and initially I was okay since the interest is tax deductible, but then finally woke up and realized that I had not made a dent in the principle, so I took the plunge and feel a lot better now that it is done. I am also refinancing my home mortgage since interest rates are super low. So, all that paperwork, phone calls etc kept me busy last week.
My new router/modem has been giving me trouble...so I spent several hrs on Thursday with Net.Gear support to work it out. Its a pretty crappy product -- I would not recommend it. I want to go back to my old router but it is no longer being sold. I think the power cord is the culprit, so I am thinking about buying the power cord online and if it fixes it, return this Net.Gear crappy one.
Got my bonus on Thursday - very disappointing to say the least, and I was rather pissed off since I know that those of us who were with the old company are being treated unfairly. My boss made some excuse that my employment contract does not specify a bonus amount, and the company did not do well financially etc but its all bull****. I did not even reply back to his email, neither did my colleague.
I think our silence conveyed our sentiments well. Then on Friday, he emailed me asking if I had got his email and to know that he tried his best but the pool was not large, etc. So, I emailed him back telling him that I was definitely very disappointed given what I recd. last year and years before, but thanks for trying. My colleague wrote back something similar. My morale was quite low yesterday -- did not get much accomplished.
Today I treated myself to yoga and a wonderful massage and have put the whole bonus thing out of my head.
Tomorrow will be a day spent in the yard. I hope to be out by 9am since I have tons to do - trim Japanese Maple tree, plant my herbs/tomatoes, lay some more pine straw, move a plant over to another location, weed control..and a bunch more stuff. Yay!! I love working in the yard so looking forward to it.
I didn't have a delayed period on Lupron, so hopefully you won't either. Sounds like you are taking care of business, as usual. And I'm glad you are maintaining the zen attitude, that's fantastic. Enjoy the spring (pollen and all) and have a lovely time in your garden!
ReplyDeleteWe have 3 of that brand modem here and I have to agree the are terrible. I never bought them and they were gifted to us so I can't complain too much, right?
ReplyDeleteUgh pollen. Here all is quiet with only rain and snow still. My plants are screaming at me and I replanted the nasturtiums and morning glories to bigger pots yesterday.
Glad you're keeping the zen attitude going!! That's a great way to be through all of this.
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky to be feeling so zen...how do you do it?
ReplyDeleteI definitely hope you can avoid the allergies. It's been nearly two weeks now and I am still sick. :-( You are so good about staying busy. I did a little bit of weeding yesterday before the storms came, but there is still so much more to do. I'm proud of you for staying zen. I was just looking at my generic protocol. It never mentions AF after the lupron. Do they just expect me to know? Well, it's still so far awaw.
ReplyDeleteI think your 'zen' comes from your busy bee lifestyle! Whatever works to help you through. I live years work too!!
ReplyDelete558168視訊正妹免費玩
ReplyDelete影音視訊
免費視訊秀
視訊會議
視訊鏡頭
免費視訊moligirl
情色視訊
色情視訊
視訊驅動程式
視訊盒