Saturday, November 12, 2011

A watched pot occasionally does boil --

By that I mean I finally got an LH surge today, CD13, after waiting and watching for several days. I tested this AM but did not see a smiley face, so I headed out to the gym and re-took the test about three hours later and sure enough a smiley face!  My ovaries may be spitting out bum eggs but they sure spit them out regularly, of which I am thankful. One has got to appreciate the little crumbs thrown one's way, I suppose.
I had a nice yoga class this morning. Its 75 min duration and I look forward to it all week.  Last Sat I skipped and went for walk instead, so I enjoyed today's class all the more. We had a sub today, not our usual instructor.  She did a good job, although she had the lights on for half the class which was weird. Usually they turn down the lights.  Anyways, the yoga cheered me up enough that after I came home I raked leaves for an hour, even though the yard guy is coming on Mon to do leaf blowing. It was nice being out in the yard, some of my neighbors were out doing yard work as, well so it felt quite communal. 

Later this afternoon, I will be going to my yoga instructor's home for a get-together. I think she is selling some beauty products so its similar to a Tupperware party, at least that is how I envision it. I will pick up a pie on my way there, which may be better than a bottle of wine.
They are having a "cutest shoes" contest so I am wondering what to wear. Most of my shoes are black and not particularly "cute". The only cute shoes I have are blue/white checked wedges which I bought in a moment of insanity, so maybe I will wear those?  I need to figure out my ensemble.  More on how it went later.

I hope you all are having a nice relaxing Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment