Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mammogram

Just got back from my annual mammogram. Not fun since the technician did her best to get the "bits" under my arm. And since I am not very generously endowed in that area, its an unpleasant experience all around.
I am nervous about this exam though since I just got done with 2 back to back IUI/IVF cycles so lots of hormones were taken, and for my IVF I stimmed for 14 days!  I mentioned IVF on my paperwork, so the tech started talking about her friend who tried 5 times and finally had twins. I was thinking - I am sure they had insurance. At 12K a pop I cannot even fathom doing it 5 times even with a spouse and a second income.
So, now I wait for results. Every year for the past 2 years I have been called back because they "see something" - I praying this year I get a clean bill the first time around. I need something to go right in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment