Friday, November 11, 2011

Vacation planning and tracking Ovulation

TGIF -- I am tired today and not because I have been so busy with work this week, but because I have been running around doing things to get ready for my vacation.  Its amazing that when one has to travel someplace, things start to run out like moisturizer, mascara, liquid foundation and all these mundane things which I would normally wait until they were on the last drop before bothering to get anymore. So, I have made multiple trips to Target and other places getting all this stuff, and not being very organized I still have stuff to do this weekend.  But I have got my hair cut, and purchased some clothes, including a bunch in different sizes that I now have to return :-(

To add to my list, I noticed that my Nike's have a small hole in the cloth part where my toe poked it I guess. I have only had it a year so I am rather annoyed by that. Anyway, I went to K.ohl's today to buy another pair, thinking I would breeze in and out.  Only to be surprised that I could not decide between a Size7.5 Ni.ke or a Size8 Re.ebok (darn that left toe).  I was on my lunch break and short on time, so ended up buying both to come home and think about it.  I am a horrible shoe shopper, since I was a kid....so I am sitting here now with my new shoes figuring which is more comfy and getting stressed. I think I will just stitch the small hole in my old Nike's and take on my trip (I know I am nuts!). They are super comfy and there will be a lot of walking so I don't want to "break" into a new pair. Sigh.

On a completely different note, I am tracking my ovulation. Force of habit I guess plus I am curious to know if the IVF and chemical affected my own ability to ovulate. I am 12 DPO and still not seen a smiley face on my OPK. I am a bit surprised but maybe it happens tomorrow?  The good news is that I will not have AF during my vacation which I am happy about.

Of course, I would rather have been 7 weeks pregnant -- but that is another story :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment