So, I see a email in my InBox this afternoon from NextMD, and its my mammogram results. Its fine -- yay! I am so relieved that I don't have to go back for another scan, and impressed that its only been 24 hours and I have my results.
Since it has been a year from when I engaged with my RE's office I have to redo all my blood work and tests AGAIN. I am hoping I don't have to re-do HSG and the saline solution test. I am so tired of re-doing tests year after year and I still remain childless.
My next items are the Counseling and a visit to the OB which I will book for early Dec. After that I will have gotten all prep work done to consider my next step of donor eggs. Then will be finding the donor.
I was hoping to do the donor egg transfer in Jan/Feb time frame, its a really long protocol almost 8 weeks from when they start counting it. But now my boss has booked a Q1 Sales meeting across the country for mid-late Jan, so I will have to look at a Feb/Mar cycle. I am really pissed, but I missed the last quarterly meeting in Oct because I was having my ER/ET, so I have to attend this next one. If he could only just move it up a week I would be fine. The issue is not doing the protocol, but being in town for the suppression check.
My job is really stressful for planning cycles. I don't travel a lot, but the travel when it happens is very unexpected, which causes me a LOT of stress since I can never really know what my month will look like in advance. I envy the ladies who are nurses and school teachers since at least they know they will not be called out on a business trip. Also, due to my work circumstance I cannot do my treatment "incognito". My last two cycles I had to tell my boss and some other folks that I would be unavailable for travel for certain weeks due to "medical treatments" - I am sure he is wondering what the heck disease I have that very couple of months I am having treatment!
The time may have been Feb/March with donors anyway and Christmas in the mix. I picked my donor in August and it looks like I'm getting to transfer next week (if things are going okay). Sorry about the chemical pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Evelyn. I have been following your blog for several months and an super excited that you are getting close to your transfer. I am sending good vibes your way.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from your comment on mine earlier. Welcome to the blogging world, so glad you took the plunge! All this IF stuff is hard, but when you add travel into the mix - ugh. I hope the scheduling all works out!
ReplyDelete