Woke up with a sore throat today - not fun. Probably caught some bug on the long flight home.
As a result, I have not accomplished much today. I have yet to plant my pansies in my window boxes, and put out my X'Mas decorations and lights :-(
I did however muster up the energy this afternoon to watch the movie "Anonymous". Its playing in limited release so I had to drive out about 15 miles to a city nearby. I like period films and this one has an interesting premise about Shakespeare's plays having been actually written by someone else. It was a long movie, but enjoyable with beautiful cinematograpy, costumes and good acting.
I plan to turn in early tonight so I can get some rest. It's back to work tomorrow - sigh.
I have potential business trips next week to DC and following week to Seattle -- so hopefully whatever this bug is I can get over it quickly. Of course none of these trips are confirmed, so I really hope the plans will be solidified this week since this vaugeness drives me nuts.
I am a bit bummed about the Seattle trip getting pushed out to week of Dec 11, since I have my OB appt and Psych consult for DE booked for that week. I can potentially re-book the psych consult, but I may have to fly into Seattle a day later so I can keep my OB appt.
On a brighter note, I have downloaded my holiday pics, so will be posting some soon.
小可愛視訊
ReplyDeleteut聊天室視訊
小可愛視訊聊天室
免費視訊
美女視訊影音
視訊聊天交友
視訊美女
173免費視訊
金瓶梅視訊