Gosh, I am absolutely ravenous the past day or so, to the point to getting light-headed if I don't eat every couple of hours. I am sure it did not help that I had a salad for lunch today which is in no way filling. I usually only get this "bottomless pit" feeling a few days before AF, but I have not even ovulated yet. I swear if I did not know for a fact that I had a checmical pregnancy 10 days ago, I would think I was preggers. On Friday, I had to get a blood draw to confirm that HCG was negative. I have not yet heard back, but there is an insane part of me that hopes that they had it all wrong and I am in fact pregnant. I think I may be going off the deep end here.
Anyway this hunger is annoying. It could be a left over symptom of getting off all the IVF drugs. I was on the max dosage due to my high FSH and age. Or it could be that since I have got back to exercising daily the past couple of days, after not doing so for a over a week, it may have kicked my metabolism into high-gear. Hmmm ... its probaby that, although I prefer my delusion of being pregnant ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment