I am still trying to find my way around Blogger. I figured out how to add my favorite blogs but what I am struggling with is how to comment on sites that only allow Google/AIM/WordPress accounts. I believe I have a Google account but when I try to comment it says I don't have the permissions to post. I wonder if I need to be a member of that blog -- and there too I am confused since it allows me to be a "Follower" but I don't see my icon under members. Guess I need to spend some more time playing around with it.
Not much on the IF front right now. Trying to take a break and regroup a bit. Still going back and forth about donor eggs vs my own. If I had insurance coverage I would without hestitation give a final try with own eggs, but am I willing to spend so much OOP with a marginal chance of success? And who knows if this time I even get to the point of 2 embryos like I did last time? This time I could have zero eggs fertilize. Its times like these when I wish I could peer into the future. There are no guarantees with donor eggs either but at least I have a fighting chance. Sigh!
No comments:
Post a Comment