...the donor drama.
So, yesterday after calls/emails back and forth I was told they found my paperwork and I finally got access by to the database by the end of the day.
Its temporary access only since one consent form is does not have actual signatures. My RE's Nurse had given me an old version of the document originally back in Oct, and after I had dropped the packet off on the 19th she realized it and emailed me the correct version on the 20th and had me sign and email her a scanned copy insisting that a copy was fine.
Now yesterday (28th) we find out that a scanned copy will not work and they need the original which I mailed immediately and since its local I was hoping they would get it today. But I have not heard back.
In the meantime, I found some donors I liked. As is always my luck, my top donor may not be available, I will only know tomorrow, but #2 is okay too. Of course I am freaking out about "holding" the donor, but they cannot do it because they don't have the darn paper. I am so angry because I was up in the city on Sunday one week AFTER I dropped the first set of papers and could have done it then or mailed it last week!!
So, I emailed both my RE's Nurse and DE coordinator this evening to say if you don't have the paper, TELL ME and I will drive up there tomorrow and drop it off!!
I also confirmed when they want the payment, so that is not another reason to not book the donor.
So ridiculous!
Of course if the Nurse had not screwed up with the paperwork originally it would not have been this much of an issue. They are two separate dept., in two separate locations.
I am thinking that regardless of whether they email me tomorrow morning or not I should show up at their office and see this DE Program coordinator and get all this sorted out. I could not go today because I had calls all day long, but tomorrow I can do it...so I think I shall.
Needless to say I am steamed!
Argh - why do people have to make these things harder than they have to be?? As if it wasn't hard enough! I think going there is person is a good idea - that way you won't have to mess around another few days. I think that's so stupid you can't reserve a donor because of their fault.
ReplyDeleteAside from this, though, I am so happy for you that this thing is underway! Sounds like you might move quickly through this process, which would be amazing. You sort those ladies out and keep us posted!
I really do believe that most doctors, nurses, coordinators who work with infertile people really just do not understand what it feels like. I began feeling better about my process after I met my coordinator. She now has a face and a situation to put with my many emails. I feel less voiceless in the process (which I feel will never end).
ReplyDeleteThere are times I would like to stuff all the extra copies of forms up their...! Never mind. But yes it is quite annoying just when you think you finally have it all right and proper they stick you with another form or fee. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteNext year I'll be doing donor eggs too if all goes well.
I swear IF treatment is the ultimate test of patience and perseverance. There are SO many road blocks along the way - it seems none of us are immune! Take a deep breath and just keep plugging along. Things will work out.
ReplyDelete免費交友裸聊室
ReplyDelete免費同城裸聊平台
視頻交友真人秀
六間房被禁視頻
哪個app有大尺度直播
允許賣肉的直播平台
成人的直播平台
寂寞交友聊天室
午夜聊天室
一對一性聊天室