Back home.
Not a great day. It started with a headache this morning which despite an Advil at breakfast progressed into an all out doozy. I tend to get such stress headaches which get worse since I react by tensing my shoulders.
So, it was a tough day getting through the 5.30 hrs meeting, which by the way was a HUGE waste of time because the customer changed his story and now does not even have the funds for the project. My boss was pissed since none of what we heard today was communicated on any of the several calls we have had with them!
Anyway, by the time I was on the plane my head was splitting. Perhaps because it was 2pm by the time we ate lunch at the airport.
Two Tylenol on the plane seem to have helped some but I cannot wait to take a muscle relaxant and hit the sack shortly.
Yuck, that doesn't sound like much fun. I hope you get some rest and feel better soon. Sounds like you're ready for the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog. Im amazed at your strength. A single woman, career orientated, with that niggle that wont leave you to have a baby. I admire you alot. If we could self procreate then infertility wouldn't be as common I expect. But if I made babies like I shop, then Id have a bus load!
ReplyDeletePiss that headache off, and have a good rest tonight. Sometimes I enjoy going to sleep, knowing that there is no limitations in your dreams. We are all rich beautiful mums in our dreams..xx
I really hope you got the chance to relax and take the proper pain killers.
ReplyDelete午夜美女福利直播間
ReplyDelete午夜福利美女視頻網
成人午夜免費聊天室
在線美女聊天視頻直播
美女聊天視頻直播網站
大尺度直播平台app大全
開放的交友聊天室
小可愛視訊
ut聊天室視訊
小可愛視訊聊天室