That is how I feel today.
It was yet another challenging day at work - bet you all are tired of the same old refrain from me the past few weeks. But seriously its been particularly bad since the start of the year.
Tomorrow I have a relatively quiet day it seems, so I plan to get my DE paperwork stuff notarized and then will figure out how to deliver them to my RE. His office is located about an hour away, but he does come down to my neck of the woods a couple times a month. So, I will check with his nurse. If not then on Sunday I was planning to drive into the city for a social activity, so I may drop it off then.
Today I made an awesome dinner on a whim. I had leftover cooked polenta from last night, and half a bunch of asparagus. I had also bought some Italian sausage from the Whole Foods store for making pasta later this week. I occasionally like to indulge in processed meats. Anyways, I took half the sauage out of the casing, and sauteed it with the polenta which I cubed, cut the asparagus into bite sized pieces and threw in some sun-dried tomatoes. A one pan wonder - YUM!!! I love when my whimsical meals turn out good.
And I got to open the windows today and let in some nice clean moist air. Tomorrow its suppose to rain so that will be even better.
I have been walking everyday which has been nice.
You are so good about cooking. Generally my idea of eating at home is a PB&J or cereal. You also eat so much more healthily than I do. I hope things get better at work.
ReplyDeleteI've always wondered about polenta....have never cooked with it before as I was never really sure what to do with it?
ReplyDeleteOh yumminess. Sigh, I think I need to move close to you just so I can come over and "sample" your dinners! J/K. But I think I'll have try making that dish when asparagus comes in season here in two month.
ReplyDeleteYou know what, you have had a rough start to this year. Look at the titles of all your blogs for Feb, the down outweighs the highs. I hope this theme ends real quick and you find more joy in your work. I know how work issues can be taken home, as I do the same.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend, do something good for yourself. Even a facial, or a fresh bunch of flowers..
yummm...i love italian sausage and greens. i usually do broccoli rabe with it, but asparagus is probably delicious too. congrats on getting that DE paperwork started...the beginning of a wonderful thing.
ReplyDelete啪啪免費視頻在線觀看
ReplyDelete免費視頻找女人聊天
私密直播_美女現場直播
視頻交友 床上直播
美女免費直播網站
qq愛真人視訊
真人秀場視頻聊天室
網愛聊天室
午夜交友聊天室
聊天室哪個黃