Not much going on here.
All the DE papers have been submitted and are in order, so now I am waiting for them to contact me.
Had I known it would be such a slow process to even get access to their donor profiles, I would have submitted the stuff earlier. But who am I kidding? I was really was not in the mental frame of mind in Dec or Jan to do that given all the other issues that were going on.
I think my cycle is going to be pushed out to Apr/May now...which is a bummer because I want to get on with it.
I have to say however that other than the impatience of having to wait, I am feeling a lot more calm and relaxed.
Work has been much better the past week or so, which has greatly reduced my anxiety level. I have been exercising daily and the weather has been fabulous. Today its 72 degrees so that is making me cheerful and seeing that my daffodils are sprouting buds and my tulips growing happily is adding to my cheer.
Yesterday I did a bit of yardwork in the evening to remove old pinestraw off a garden bed. so I can prep it the next few weeks for planting spring flowers. I think I will hold off planting anything until early Apr we may have another cold snap.
We get a lot of rain in winter and last year I had massive issues with water flowing from my neighbours yard which caused mud to flow into my backyard. They used to keep digging and disturbing the soil and had no grass which made it worse. I had installed french drainis when I first move to the house but those were not being able to handle all this water.
So, finally I bit the bullet last Spring and hired a landscaper to have a dry creek bed and bigger french drains installed to deal with their problem! Thankfully, they too decided to tackle the issue and the husband did a lot of work to build retaining walls and install drains etc, so between their efforts and my landscapers this year there has been no problem at all. I don't get mud flowing from their yard, and and water from gutter find its way to my dry creek bed.
Oh and I am still eating my leftover from Tue so its been a break from cooking this week.
Glad you are feeling less stressed. And I hope you don't have to wait long for them to contact you - but it's great you've finally kicked the process off. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts...
ReplyDeleteApril/May is right around the corner! Won't be long now!
ReplyDeleteMy rhubarb is popping up, snapdragons are budding and my rosemary is blooming. I can't believe I still have lemon thyme and Italian parsley that are nice and green too.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a very nice garden this year.
日本免費色情直播網站
ReplyDelete兔費色情視頻直播間
韓國美女視頻直播間
成人視訊聊天室網
視頻直播聊天室成人
國外免費開放聊天室
免費裸體美女聊天室
色情美女視頻聊天網站
美女裸體免費聊天網站
免費女主播聊天室