Monday, February 13, 2012

Manic Monday and Roses

Okay, what is with the weather these days??

We are expecting snow/sleet tonight - in the deep South...geez!

I cannot complain really. We have had a super mild winder compared to last year when winter went on endlessly. Still, I want the mid-60's temps back.

Enough whining....

It was a manic Monday as usual. Its amazing that all issues always crop up on a Monday morning...so the stress and drama continues.

I have had terrible hearburn on/off the past week. I have not had it this bad in years. Nothing seems to help.

I am sure its the work stress, travel, and the stuff with my sis which is now fine but was causing me a lot of stress this weekend. 

So, this morning I decided to start a 10 day dose of Ne.xium. The prescription bottle I had was practically all full but had expired in Oct 2011. It shows you how rarely I need to take it, probably 1-2 times a year.  I did have some samples which were good to use.

I checked online and Ne.xium is a Cat B drug so I am okay taking it now given I am not even cycling. Feeling a lot better this evening but will do the 10 day course now that I have started it. I also need to get back to my relaxation tapes at night.

I went over to my parents to say Hi! since I had not met them in a week. My Mom gave me a beautiful bouquet of two red roses.

Nice start to Valentine's Day :-)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day...
    Hope the heartburn gets better soon - it sounds like you work too hard! I know what that's like, did it myself for nearly 16 years. Take care of yourself and have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you find a good way to de-stress. New follower! Happy to connect with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hope the heartburn is better soon! You should get familiar with your friend N - you're going to need him when you're pregnant! :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very inspiring!!! lovely pics!

    visit my blog too...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kissses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet of your mother. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your acid issues soon resolve. I know how bad they can get for me so I do sympathize.

    ReplyDelete