Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF

Think that says it all :-)

Had a good rest last night and muscle relaxant did the trick. It was a  busy day at work given I did not have much access to emails yesterday so there was a lot to catch up with.

I was to meet an ex-colleauge at the airport this afternoon for a coffee before he caught his flight back to NJ. But he never emailed me his flight information. We had spoken on Monday and decided to meet up - oh well he probably got busy and I really did not have the time to drive up to the airport and back.

I pigged out today -- big time!

For lunch I went to the store and got 2 pieces fried chicken, green beans and mac n cheese (gasp!!).  Guess I can chalk it down to PMS...probably will eat bread and water the next few days -- um not!

Its okay to indulge...except now that I have ventured to the dark side, I feel like being all out bad and ordering a pizza for dinner. No worries I will not do that :-)

Oh in some good news, the biopsy of my colon tissues came back clear. So, no bacterial colitis or diverticulitis seen which means my entire gut is perfect.

So who knows what is the cause of the mystery pain ...which still is there by the way, not gone. I am convinced its scar tissue from my fibroid surgery exactly one year ago. The only way to be sure is to do another surgery which could create more scar tissue....so its a catch 22 situation.

Its very cold here in the South. In fact they expect temps down to 20's this weekend. I hope it does not affect my emerging daffodils and tulips. Plants started emerging from the ground almost a month sooner this year because of the unseasonable warmth.

I have taken out the donor paperwork. I really need to fill that. Its been weeks and I never get down to it -- maybe there is a part of me stubbornly refusing to accept that my eggs are crap despite all evidence :-(

I don't have any scheduled business trips on the horizon (yay!)-- so gonna enjoy the peace and quiet for a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there-thank you for stopping by my blog. It sounds like we have a lot in common! I used to live in the south-Atlanta and Houston. I've been reading some of your posts, sounds like you travel a lot for work as well. Following your blog, looking forward to reading more. All my best to you! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when the temps drop lower than they should and kill off my plants. Last year it killed most of my seedlings too.

    ReplyDelete