Weekend was busy with lots of activities planned but the rain did put some damper on some of it.
On Friday, I went out to dinner and since I was not driving, I was able to enjoy a Cosmo - yum! On Saturday I dragged myself to yoga. I say dragged since I slept late on Friday night and my cold is not yet 100% over, so the accumulated fatigue of the week hit me then. I did enjoy the class despite yawning through some of it.
That afternoon I accompanied my Mom to one of her colleague's wedding. My Dad did not want to go so she needed a ride. I know most of her co-workers therefore I did not mind being her "plus one". It was enjoyable. The wedding was held in someone's home. They had a nice large backyard with a huge pond/small lake, so it was quite pretty. It got threatening at one point with the wind picking up but it did not rain.
Sunday I had a massage in the morning and had planned to go up to the city for dinner, but around 5pm we had torrential rain so I nixed the idea of venturing out. It was not anything urgent that I needed to get done, so instead just went grocery shopping and stayed in for the remainder of the evening.
My tree guy has not called me back. He was supposed to get a permit for the magnolia. I knew I would get the run-around given he is the least expensive of them all. I left him a voicemail today again and if he does not call me by tomorrow, on Wed I shall fire him over the phone and go with the more expensive guy.
I ordered the Lupron today and will get it tomorrow. I already have the Crinone and Estrace from earlier.
My suppression is scheduled a bit earlier in my cycle this time (June 26) because I needed to go to the clinic for some procedure and they figured they will kill two birds with one stone. I have taken the day off from work so I can relax and not have to rush back. They do want me on Lupron for a full 14 days regardless.
I am continuing to "have fun" which sadly translates to somewhat unhealthful eating and increased alcohol consumption. But I don't seem worse for wear since I dug out an old pair of cargo pants which used to be my fav about a decade ago and I fit into them. They are one size smaller than what I normally wear. Now that I think about it I have subconsciously cut my calorie consumption the past week when I have not been exercising.
This week I want get back to my daily exercise and cooking at home.
Update:
Just got back from a nice long walk, about 50 min. Its very humid with the rain but there is a nice breeze which made it better. I forgot my pedometer at home, so don't know how far I walked or how many steps but it felt great to get the blood moving again in my body. I sit all day long for work, so for me getting out and walking is imperative.
Dinner tonight will be simple - scrambled egg with chives, baked beans and a green salad. Dessert will be kiwi fruit and an apricot (if its ripe).
BTW -- I picked about 20 blueberries from my plant today. I took about 10 berries to my parents so they could taste it too.
Hooray for fitting into skinny pants! It sounds like relaxing and having fun is doing you a lot of good. :)
ReplyDeleteDoesn't is suck having left over medication.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of having blueberry bushes. I always figured they'd be too finicky to keep alive.
I tried growing a blueberry bush a couple of years ago but didn't have any luck - jealous!
ReplyDeleteYum...fresh blueberries! I'm glad you are still having fun and can't wait until your next cycle!
ReplyDeleteGood news with losing weight. Hope this works for you.
ReplyDeleteuthome視訊聊天室
ReplyDeleteshowlive聊天網
視訊聊天戀愛ing
國外視訊 show 免費看
live173 視訊美女
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊美女
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊秀
免費視訊聊天室友