Saga continues about the yard.
I called and hired the new yard guy this morning and he said his guys will come on Friday. I felt very relieved and figured I would call the old yard guy tomorrow, just in case he decides to show up today.
At around 6:30 I went for a walk and when I come back, who do I see working diligently, old yard guy. He had already cut the lawn so I just waved and gave him his check for last month. I did not say anything about firing him -- I will leave him a voicemail this weekend.
Tomorrow I will call new yard guy and have him move the Start Date to next Friday which will probably work better for him anyways.
I feel bad about firing old guy. He is really nice fellow and does a very good job, but I think he is just too over-extended since he is a one-man company and cannot keep to any schedule. I really don't like that he does not call back. If he had called me yesterday and said he would come out today that would have been fine, but to leave me wondering is what I dislike. Anyway's I gave him three opportunities to get it righ, so its not like I am firing him willy nilly.
Took my Lupron this AM.
Dinner tonight: Cod and zucchini baked in foil. This time I threw in some grape tomatoes as well and I shall have it with brown rice. I did not have chardonnay to flavor it so it put a teaspoon of vodka, should do the trick!
Sorry about old yard guy but you're paying in American dollars, you have to get value you deserve for your money. Plus you did all you could to get in touch so please don't feel bad. But Lupron, yeah!!
ReplyDeleteHonestly you have to do what is best for your schedule. Yum, on the dinner selection.
ReplyDelete