My 40 days of "fun" officially ends tonight and the infertile emerges from banishment.
I cannot believe how fast time has flown by.
I have dug out my Lupron, syringes, wipes and opened a new sharps container....and its all set on my kitchen counter. My DE nurse emailed me reminding me to begin my protocol tomorrow.
So, herein starts my next exercise in futility. I will just go through the motions robotically for the next 4 weeks until I get the Fertilization report at which time I will know whether there is even a glimmer of hope in this cycle.
In other news, I am close to firing my yard guy - the one who mows my lawn. He again did not show up when it was supposed to be a week interval, and has not returned my call. I called my new tree guy today and he does lawns too and at the same price as my current yard guy. So, if my yard guy does not call/come by end of day today I will schedule the new tree guy's company. This entire season I have had to call and remind him to come by and I hate having to do it each week when I am forking over a fair sum of money to him each month. Its amazing how very unprofessional people can be. It would be better if he said he could not come every 7 days as I would like, rather than keeping me hanging. In the summer the grass grows crazy out here and I dislike my lawn looking messy.
Today a funny thing happened.
I was on my way back from running errands at lunch time and driving in my car, and I feel a warmth spreading across my lower back and abdomen. It was really really strange feeling. I checked the AC, it was running fine and I was wondering what the weird heat sensation was. Then I look at my indicator and turns our I had the seat warmer on "High" - geez. I must have inadvertently turned it on when I was reaching for something in my dashboard.
With my days of fun over I doubt I will have much to post, but will try to give updates as they come up.
I have faith in this cycle, Sunflower!!! Girl, we're all in & as long as you're willing to try again let's not believe it's a futile effort, ok? :-)
ReplyDeleteHoping for a good cycle!
ReplyDeleteIt can't be futile. Stats say that this actually works so it's going to have to work for someone. The odds are in your favour.
ReplyDeleteHoping good things for you!
ReplyDeleteI agree about wishing people would just be up front if they don't want to or can't do something instead of just stringing along.
I hope that this cycle is not futile. As for the yard guy, I am right there with you. I am getting ready to kick my yard guy to the curb even though his wife is pregnant.
ReplyDeleteWish you all the best in this upcoming cycle! This HAS to be the one!! xo
ReplyDeleteReally hoping that this donor egg cycle works for you.
ReplyDelete