...to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.
That is exactly what I just did. I am close to ovulation and am in that "my stomach is an endless pit" phase of my cycle.
I swear the fried chicken in the store was crying out my name. You all know how much I love fried chicken. I hardly ever ate it in CA, but here in the South its everywhere.
It took a lot of will power to tear my eyes away, only to go from the frying pan to the fire so to speak, since my eyes landed on the imported cheese counter (sigh).
Equally unhealthy - oh well!
So, I ended up buying a whole grain french baguette, Chaumes cheese and raspberries. Came home poured myself some wine and sat on my back deck outside having a small snack of the above.
Got chomped on by mosquitoes (do I ever get a break!) so now am inside. I think I brought a mosquito in with me :-(
In other news, I got my Lupron delivered today.
I still have not heard back from my tree guy. I called the city to see if he had submitted a permit to cut the tree. They had not received any request. So tomorrow I will fire him and go with the more professional guy who is double the cost, but its costing me more in terms of time to keep calling the other guy.
Dinner tonight - baked fish in foil with lemon/dill/white wine, and roasted squash and zucchini. I may slice the veggies and stick them in with the fish. Dessert will be blueberries, raspberries and an apricot.
I love summer since I LOVE fruit!!!!
Mmm, your food is yummy. I love good cheese...
ReplyDeleteOooh so you're starting a cycle in not too long? Time went by quickly it seems.
Fire the guy for sure. If he can't get to your tree he'll probably screw something up and it'll end up costing twice as much anyway.
ReplyDeleteYou're making me hungry.
Do you live in a fine dining establishment?! La di da, dinner sounds tasty as hell!
ReplyDeleteUmmm cheese...
ReplyDeleteI love fish!(but not seafood) I agree with Evelyn that this tree guy has to go. While I understand contractors having other things going on, I just can not handle no communication.
ReplyDeleteGood idea to fire the one who didn't do the proper paperwork. Too bad you can't do more than fire him, oh wait you can....write a bad report about him online.
ReplyDelete情人成色文學小說
ReplyDelete情色聊天室
色情聊天室
成人聊天室
奇摩女孩視訊聊天網
台灣甜心視訊聊天室
漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
一夜.情情色聊天室
成人免費視訊聊天室
破解視訊聊天室