Wednesday, March 13, 2013

36 Weeks

This post shall be short, just for my own record.

How far along: 36 weeks - one week left to full term!!

Weight Gain: 26.5 lbs, so only gained 1/2 lb in a week which sounds about right at this stage.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose, constipation, sore feet and fingers in the morning (no swelling). The vaginal pains from yesterday's cervix check have become much milder thankfully.

Beanie's Position: Still head down. She seems to have moved a bit further down since I don't feel as constricted in my chest/ribs when I recline.

Baby Size: Honeydew melon - still.

Sleep: Last night I slept about 9 hours. Felt great after the disturbed night earlier. I wake up a few times to use the bathroom, but am able to fall back to sleep easily.

Baby Movement: Ongoing, but varies day to day depending how energetic she is feeling. She slept in this morning too and it was almost 11am when she stirred. Normally she is up much earlier.

Cravings: Nothing. I am enjoying yogurt so been having a small one every day.

Exercise: Daily stationary bike and some yoga poses.

Mood/Emotions: Pretty even keel.  More about it in a later post.

Tasks completed:  Registered Beanie at the childcare so at least I have a spot should I decide to use it. Washed a few additional items of her clothing, including some cloth diapers which I will use as burp cloths. Purchased disposable diapers and got the handyman to fix the new ceiling fan/light in the nursery/office.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are falling into place! I'm using cloth diapers as burp cloths, too. I wish I could say I didn't have any cravings, but that would be a lie. Today it's cheesecake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most organized person I know. I wish I could be as disciplined as you. Enjoy your last few days before welcoming Beanie. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got her registered for day care.

    ReplyDelete