This post shall be short, just for my own record.
How far along: 35 weeks
Weight Gain: 26 lbs
Symptoms: Same as last week, but a bit more fatigue. I could have napped all day today!
Beanie's Position: Head down, butt right up against my right rib/breast, one leg under my left rib and other in between. Her butt position does make me somewhat uncomfortable. I can no longer sleep on my right side and many time have to sit up straight and gently apply pressure to move her down a bit. I think its just getting really tight for her.
Baby Size: Honeydew melon.
Sleep: Its been pretty good since I started taking the nighttime low dose of Zantac. I wake up more, but am able to fall back to sleep easily.
Baby Movement: Ongoing, but varies day to day depending how energetic she is feeling. I can now clearly feel hard spots (knees/elbows/butt) and lumps on my belly as she moves around. Its pretty cool. A few days back I was feeling shooting pains in my cervix - thought I was dilating - but after quick google I figured it was was her head hitting me :-)
Cravings: Chocolate walnut brownies or anything chocolate - still not giving into it.
Exercise: Daily stationary bike and some yoga poses.
Emotions: Pretty good. I have some moments of anxiousness thinking about future layoff, Beanie's health, etc. but try to just focus on here and now.
Tasks completed: Washed some of Beanie's clothes. I am not doing her entire wardrobe just some newborn and 0-3 mos stuff. Purchased diapers, bathing items. I have picked a daycare and will pay the deposit this week to book a spot. Regardless of the job situation I would rather have a spot than be against the wall.
You're getting so close! Are you nervous? Excited? I personally am terrified! :) Hope things continue to go well!!
ReplyDeleteRight now more terrified than anything else!
DeleteOh my only a little over two more weeks to go!
ReplyDeleteVery close! How exciting! I had my little girl at 33 weeks. She seemed to be an infant like forever! I'm enjoying it though! :) Can't wait to see your little princess!
ReplyDeleteYou have the most amazing willpower in the world if you can resist your chocolate cravings. I applaud you!
ReplyDeleteSunflower, I cannot believe you are 35 weeks already!! Amazing...
ReplyDeleteMy babies measured big too, and I had twins so it was doubly scary! But it's also a great sign that she's thriving in there, which is what you want.
Sorry to hear about the job stress, but you are about to have the most joyful (and tiring) period of your life come so I know you'll figure out a way through it.
Wishing you a peaceful and comfortable last few weeks of pregnancy!
35 weeks - unbelievable, hey? I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I hope your job situation resolves itself - I can imagine that's scary.
ReplyDeleteso exciting..i hope to get to that point! you're almost there!
ReplyDeleteI am documenting my journey at stillnotpregnant.blogspot.com
tick tock!! i'm so so sorry about what's going on with your job, but things ALWAYS work out & i'm keeping you in my prayers. you're about to receive the biggest blessing of your life & nothing but good things are in store for you & Beanie Sunflower :-)
ReplyDelete