This is a short post, but just wanted to write down a few things I forgot to mention yesterday.
1. Yesterday was my first over-the-belly ultrasound. No taking off pants and no vagina cam. It was a super nice change.
2. I noticed yesterday that the woman in my pregnancy ticker now has a a bit of a visible belly. And so do I. In fact I met my Mom this evening when I went for a walk (we live close to each other) and she mentioned to me later that she thought she saw a belly on me.
3. I have been trying to take belly pics each week, but most are in my underwear so I will not post. I always wanted to do pics wearing the exact same outfit to show progression, or to have cool stickers that say how many weeks along I am...oh well. I guess I am a slacker. I do think going ffd I may want to take them fully dressed in case I decide to share with anyone.
4. I thought after the pest control company came a few weeks back I had conquered the roach issue. In fact, all was so good that I actually stopped been scared turning corners at night, but all the ended 2 days ago when I saw another one - ugh! So, I chased it with a shoe. I have to say it was oddly empowering, given I have been terrified of roaches all my life. I do believe that they sneak in from outside from the patio door, the same one the lizard came in through. So now until its winter I will keep the inside door closed too since it has a better seal on it.
I wish I had taken better belly picks, even if I didn't share them but just to have.
ReplyDeleteWTG with the roach assult, lol!
Shoes are wonderful for roach stomping!
ReplyDeleteBelly pictures are always nice to look back on. You could photo shop the ones in the underwear to look like you are wearing work out clothes.
I hope cooler weather helps with the roach issues.
ReplyDelete