First of all, "Happy Canada Day" to my Canadian blog-friends :-)
On to other things...
My attitude this cycle is so different from last time when I was really zen and uber-relaxed. I think losses and setbacks really do mess with our heads making us remarkably paranoid each successive cycle.
This cycle my mind has been running in circles and I am thinking of back-up plans and 'what if" scenarios. It is all so unproductive that I have realized for my own sanity sake, I really need to just let go.
None - repeat NONE -of this is in my control and the sooner I realize that the better.
So, I am going to try really hard to take one day at a time and try and regain some of the "que sera sera" attitude.
Because ultimately what is meant to happen will happen and getting into a tizzy is not going to help except the ruin the next several weeks.
Of course all this is easier said than done - but I will try.
On the plus side this cycle seems to be going so much faster than last cycle when each day dragged on and if you recall I was getting tired of the monotony of it.
I am also keeping myself busy so time passes faster. I had a nice weekend. Yoga class yesterday was awesome even though it was a sub and I went to the Farmer's market afterwards and walked around buying homemade soaps and organic peaches. Today I slept in and was an hour late with my Lupron shot (oh well!). Then I went up to the city and spent a day out with a friend, which was very nice.
I will be starting Estrace on Tue. Luckily, I have not yet had the body achiness that I had last cycle due to very low estrogen caused by Lupron. It went away after 1-2 days of starting the Estrace. But at least this time I can look out for it and not be wondering what was going on.
I expect it to be quiet at work this week due to the mid-week holiday.
Looking forward to July 4th!
Are you broiling there also? It is so hard for me to want to do anything in this heat? Hopefully the cycle will keep moving quickly. Good luck on the "que sera sera" mindset. :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like we will be just days apart. I think I'll be starting Estrace tomorrow. Never used it before.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I'm hoping things go faster and easier for you from now on. If only we could switch off our brains occasionally!
ReplyDeleteLetting go is easier said than done. I really wish we could get a memory reset when we do so many cycles so that we can get back to the hopefullness we have on our first cycle.
ReplyDeleteSpeak it out to the universe! And best to you on that blasted Estrace, hope you're better on it than I was :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're so, so right...absolutely none of this is in your control so try as best as you can to just let go and live in the moment - I know - much easier said than done (I'm working on it myself!) Thanks for the Canada Day shout out and happy 4th to you tomorrow as well!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to keep an even keel through these cycles...but you do an exceptional job. Allow yourself to get as crazy as you need to be - the outcome will be the same either way! Hang in there, and happy 4th!
ReplyDelete真人秀場在線聊天室
ReplyDelete啪啪午夜直播app
午夜福利直播app有哪些
真人秀多人視頻
免費同城交友聊天室
午夜直播美女福利視頻
視訊聊天室破解版
在線聊天室你懂的
寂寞午夜交友聊天室
現場跳舞直播間