Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, America!

Happy July 4th to everyone.

Its kind of nice to get a day off in the middle of the week. Today I am having a barbecue at my place in the evening so shall spend the day lazily preparing for it and hopefully get in a workout sometime during that day.

Its been exceedingly hot so I have not ventured out much for my daily walks. I do have an indoor bike so I will probably grab a book and get on it for a while later today. May help a bit with the Lupron bloat.

Otherwise no ill effects of the meds. I have been a bit warm at night, but otherwise no irritability or emotional mood swings. Hopefully I can maintain an even keel. I am  continuing to just take one day at a time without much expectation.

Hope you have a safe and FUN holiday!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 'America' Day from a Canadian friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth of July! Hope your bbq goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Fourth of July! Have fun at your barbeque!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete