I have had a really busy weekend.
On Saturday after the breakfast and dishwasher cleaning, I conked off to sleep for a couple of hours. Upon waking, I was surfing the net when my sister called in a panic.
She was to go pick up my nephew from the city, but there was a gas leak at the beginning of their sub-division. There was a fire truck blocking the road and nobody could leave or get in.
She requested if she could walk to my place and if I would drive her to pick him up. I was a bit annoyed how easily she thinks of asking me for help but never offers to help me ever, but like a good sister I am, I agreed without hesitation. I really did not want to drive all that way but did it. Came home by 7pm and was rather tired but roused myself to go to my parent's for my sis's birthday celebration. It was a fun evening, and we all enjoyed. It was great to have both my niece and nephew there.
On Sunday, I woke up very tired. I would have loved to laze about all day in my PJs but had planned to go up to the city (50+ miles) to have lunch. I ate breakfast and basically fell back to sleep and only left home at 1pm!
It was a lovely day since after lunch, we went another 40 miles out to a massive lake that I had not been to before. It was relaxing sitting/laying under the trees and looking at gorgeous water. Got home by 7:30pm.
TTC wise -- still no major symptoms that would give me any hints.
Boobs are a bit sore by end of day but perfectly fine in the mornings. I have been a bit more tired, but I have also been running myself ragged with driving all over the place. Its nothing like the exhaustion some TWW ladies report where they are in bed at 9pm. I am up past midnight most nights. My throat was a bit sore last night but its fine today and I feel very normal.
Last night when cleaning out the crinone (ugh) I did see some pink. But before you (or I) think "implantation" I know that spotting and cervical irritation with Crinone is very common and I am sure my digging around in there every day is not helping the situation.
It is what it is at this point.
It could go eitheways.
Beta is a still a few days away.
NOTE: On the diswasher cleaning, you cannot use bleach if the inside of the dishwaster is stainless steel. Google has some great cleaning tips.
You're a great sister. Maybe someday your sister will learn from your example?
ReplyDeleteVery active weekend! The lake sounds peaceful and beautiful. Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job of keeping busy and not obsessing. I'm sorry your sister is so unhelpful, particularly when you are so helpful. I hope one day she realizes how she behaves towards you.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you for this beta!!
Just try to relax and sleep when you can. Luckily my dishwasher is plastic inside but unluckily it also shows all the coffee stains too.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good sister!
ReplyDeleteI was never tired early in either of my pregnancies either.
ReplyDeleteYou did the right thing picking up your nephew. It is a bummer giving up weekend time though.
視頻啪啪免費聊天室
ReplyDelete能看啪啪真人聊天室
真愛旅舍ut聊天室
福利啪啪視頻吧
福利聊天室你懂的
真人色情表演視頻網站
9158聊天室你懂的
同城視頻聊天室
同城裸聊直播視頻
奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室